Get me out this house!!!! - rant!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
Ughhhhhhhhhh I can't live in this house anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
I deliberately come down strairs at about 11ish to give everyone time to eat there breakfast and watch telly, and then I can come down and have mine. I come downstairs and my bitch of a sister, who has probably been up and awake for a good two hours, is sat catching up on EVERY SINGLE big brother episode! So I just turn around and walk straight back up stairs and my dad starts shouting loads of avuse to me - like he does every morning. Calling me a 'Mardy, lazy twat.' NO I am not lazy!!! I actually wake up at about nine, and if I went downstairs at nine then everyone would come down whilst I'm watching telly and think its acceptable to take over the whole front room. But no, when it's me Im not allowed to!!! Ugh it's so irritating! I've had enough of this stupid house!!!!! I just want to eat and watch telly!!!! I can't even do that!!!!!
Every morning my dad and sister have something stupid to say to me. Yesterday morning I got up quite early, and I needed some pyjama shorts bexause it was so hot! So I went into my sisters room and got some of hers.. Then she goes crazy saying 'I was saving those!!!' Saving what?! Mary Kate and Ashley size age 10-11 butterfly shorts what have been in your draw for the past ten years which I've never seen you wear?!?!?! I wear them all the time because they are comfortable!! But no she still has a dig at me!!! She's 21!!! Ughhhhhhh seriously grow up!

Get me out this house :'( sorry for the rant!

xxx

How old are you hun? I only ask as I think if you are a certain age and expecting then you can get help with housing etc! Not 100 per cent sure though as we rent privately so don't get the assistance plus at 29 they don't seem to put you through as quick but I'm sure my younger friend got help! X in the meantime don't let it stress you out too much as its not good for the baby! X

Sweetie, get on the house association. They'll help you as you're only 16. You're working too aren't you? If so you'll have a better chance of getting a flat/house quickly as it goes by priority bands, you'll probably be put in 'B-band' as you're working and of a certain age. All you'll have to do is fill in an application form, take proof of your income such as a wage slip, proof of pregnancy such as green notes and possibly a scan picture, proof of current address, proof of identity such as your passport or provisional.

You'll get a little card with your name and 'application number' on it and you'll just have to go on the housing website and show your interest on houses you like. If you can't afford the rent on your own then you can go to the job centre and they will put you on housing benefit which will pay a certain amount of your rent for you and you just pay the remaining rent due. Also, if you give in your MATB1 form to the job centre you'll also get a "first time mum grant" of which you don't have to pay back. You'll get £500 from them as every new mum does, this is just to help you along with vital pieces of furniture and stuff you'll need such as prams and cots. :)

Hope you're okay and I hope I've helped! If you need any more help drop me a private message! Xxx

Thank you ladies :)!
This really helped me out!! Thank you both very much :) xxxx

just to let you know that not everyone is entitled to the maternity grant you wont get it if you are working. You have to be on income support. We have looked into all of this and unfortunetly if you or partner work full time you are only entitled to tax credits & child benefit. Its not fair at all the way it works x buttt they will defo help you out with housing x

ive spoken to my midwife and she says i am entitled to it :) she is even sorting it all out for me at my next appointment! :) x x x

just to let you know that not everyone is entitled to the maternity grant you wont get it if you are working. You have to be on income support. We have looked into all of this and unfortunetly if you or partner work full time you are only entitled to tax credits & child benefit. Its not fair at all the way it works x buttt they will defo help you out with housing x

Wow! I didn't actually know that, my bad. That's ridiculous, everybody should be entitled to the maternity grant no matter what their situation! Xxx

I know I could do with some money! My friends just had a baby in Australia and apparently everyone gets 3000-5000dollars when they have a baby there. X

Jesus Christ that's a lot!

$5,000 Australian dollars converted to GBP is like £3,000!

I WANT TO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back