Get full so quick....already!!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Samsgirl, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

I remember this from last time but when I was much further on. But already in the evenings I just don't fancy any food and then when I do eat, I get full so quick and then feel really uncomfortable.

Anyone else?

I'm ten weeks on Wednesday x

2. Baby Bean

Baby Bean Well-Known Member

I found that yesterday! Was starving at lunch and dinner but was full after much less then usual! Hubby is cooking fajhitas for.dinner and I'm starving so hoping I can eat them! X

3. willow76

willow76 Well-Known Member

Yes I am nearly at week 12 and get full so quickly. OH is often finishing my dinner, anyone would think he is eating for 2.

4. Kaede351

Kaede351 Well-Known Member

Yep, same! Went to a buffet restaurant today for my auntie's birthday. I managed a bowl if soup, a saveloy, tiny bit of rice, tiny amount of veg in black bean sauce, a slice of apple crumble and some custard and that's pretty much it. I was absolutely stuffed just after the soup, but I made myself have a bit more because we had paid for all you can eat lol. Ah we'll, DH is being well fed at least! He finishes all my food lol

XxX

5. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

Yep me too, but I'm hungry again an hour later lol! So I'm eating half and saving the rest for later x

6. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

I'm same as Naomi, i'm eating half my tea then saving the rest. It's the digestive system slowing down xx

7. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

I'm just totally off eating, and my tummy always feels full and uncomfortable. Living on fruit. Anything to keep from cooking smells!

8. Jacq23

Jacq23 Well-Known Member

I seem more hungry than usual but eating less at each meal time, though snacking more. I'm trying to stay healthy but I seem to be craving carbs all the time :/

9. JoanneG79

JoanneG79 Well-Known Member

Me too! I feel hungry more often but can't even finish an apple!