Get full so quick....already!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I remember this from last time but when I was much further on. But already in the evenings I just don't fancy any food and then when I do eat, I get full so quick and then feel really uncomfortable.

Anyone else?

I'm ten weeks on Wednesday x

I found that yesterday! Was starving at lunch and dinner but was full after much less then usual! Hubby is cooking fajhitas for.dinner and I'm starving so hoping I can eat them! X

Yes I am nearly at week 12 and get full so quickly. OH is often finishing my dinner, anyone would think he is eating for 2.

Yep, same! Went to a buffet restaurant today for my auntie's birthday. I managed a bowl if soup, a saveloy, tiny bit of rice, tiny amount of veg in black bean sauce, a slice of apple crumble and some custard and that's pretty much it. I was absolutely stuffed just after the soup, but I made myself have a bit more because we had paid for all you can eat lol. Ah we'll, DH is being well fed at least! He finishes all my food lol

XxX

Yep me too, but I'm hungry again an hour later lol! So I'm eating half and saving the rest for later x

I'm same as Naomi, i'm eating half my tea then saving the rest. It's the digestive system slowing down xx

I'm just totally off eating, and my tummy always feels full and uncomfortable. Living on fruit. Anything to keep from cooking smells!

I seem more hungry than usual but eating less at each meal time, though snacking more. I'm trying to stay healthy but I seem to be craving carbs all the time :/

Me too! I feel hungry more often but can't even finish an apple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back