Genes

skatty

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if dark genes really are more dominant? I have very dark hair and hazel eys and olive skin. My Oh is typically danish with fair hair, blue eyes and white skin. Since finding out we are having a girl our friends and family in Denmark are going crazy with delight thinking about us having a dark haired little girl (special over here!). I know it won't matter if she does take after her Dad's colouring but I was wondering if its likely.

i have brown hair and so does my partner. my daughter looks ginger :|
my son was born dark skin and dark hair and over the past few weeks hes very pale and looking a bit ginger :|

ild love a dark hair dark skin baby,..... but still they are beautiful to me :D :angel:

my baby just takes after her dad, dark hair and takes her dads dark skin aswell xx

I'm brown hair / brown eyes, other half is ginger / blue eyes. all 4 kids have blonde hair / brown eyes :?: :?:

I'm ginger and OH is dark. Both my girls are dark but with my blue eyes.

It looks like we will have to see! It would be nice if she was dark with DH's blue eyes :)

i am half jamaican,and hubby is half african. our first child has light brown hair, green eyes and fair skin, 2nd is dark brown hair ,brown eyes and olive skin,and our little boy is blonde with blue eyes and very fair skin!!! so who knows what this one will look like?!!

the weird thing is ourkids could go on to have black babies,even though you can't tell that they have jamaican/african ancestors themselves!!

Wow Madmish your children sound beautiful, you could make your own Benetton ad! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back