HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Hi girls :)

Just wondering how everyone is keeping?
How far on are you?
And hows your tummys are feeling?

❤️❤️❤️

Hello,

I'm 16 week tomorrow and no sign of a bump yet but had midwife appointment today and everything is spot on. Even got to hear the heRtbeT.. Not started buying baby things as yet as we said we would wait till 20 week scan so feel like I'm stuck in limbo at the moment.

How is everything with you? Xx

Hello,

I'm 16 week tomorrow and no sign of a bump yet but had midwife appointment today and everything is spot on. Even got to hear the heRtbeT.. Not started buying baby things as yet as we said we would wait till 20 week scan so feel like I'm stuck in limbo at the moment.

How is everything with you? Xx

Hi, oh glad ur keeping well wow no sign of a bump? 13 weeks 2 days
Ive got a wee bump. This is my second child. Is this ur first?
I have my scan on friday i cant help but feel really anxious hoping all is well esp now i dont feel sick haha the first 12 & 1/2 weeks for me i was so sick x

hiya! :wave:

im 24 weeks and feel huge!!! wondering how in the name of god im going to stretch any more with 16 weeks still left to go!

24 weeks tomorrow! Today I feel extra extra rough, the last two weeks I've slept so well but am still so tired throughout the day. Feel sick today as well, which I hope is a one off!

Got some fabric through in the post today to make a play mat for little one. Is anyone else hand making anything?

im 24 weeks and feel huge!!! wondering how in the name of god im going to stretch any more with 16 weeks still left to go!

Hi :) wow 24weeks ... Have u been keeping ok? Lol its funny just when u think theres no room to grow it happends.... I bet you are at the glowing stage? Do u know if ur having aboy or girl? Xx

24 weeks tomorrow! Today I feel extra extra rough, the last two weeks I've slept so well but am still so tired throughout the day. Feel sick today as well, which I hope is a one off!

Got some fabric through in the post today to make a play mat for little one. Is anyone else hand making anything?

Hi :) oh 24 weeks how has it been for u?
Loveeeeee the idea of making a playmat i wish i was good at making things lol xx

Last edited:

Hi :) wow 24weeks ... Have u been keeping ok? Lol its funny just when u think theres no room to grow it happends.... I bet you are at the glowing stage? Do u know if ur having aboy or girl? Xx
I'm having a girl :) so I shall have 2 daughters come June :) got big really quick on this one. Was small till around 28 -30 weeks with first pregnancy.

Loveeeeee the idea of making a playmat i wish i was good at making things lol xx
I'm knitting a hat at the moment. Although I'm crafty when it comes to painting and making things with paper and cardboard, I'm useless with fabrics! :(

Not to be too negative lol... but, I've hated every second of it (apart from movement and scans). It would take a lot for me to do it again, and I can't believe it's been so different to how I expected in my head.
How are you feeling?

I'm not great at crafting! I haven't turned on the sewing machine in two years, so we'll see how it goes....

My first i was fine felt great but i was only 19 at the time.... This time round ( 11 years later ) ive really struggled with sick ess and migraines. I know they say every pregnancy is different but im lookinh forward to feeling better. Then i'l dread birth im pretty sure i said i would never do it again hahaha x

Sounds good! I'm making curtains and all the bedding myself! Would love to c ur playmat! Have u got a pattern to follow him?

Sounds good! I'm making curtains and all the bedding myself! Would love to c ur playmat! Have u got a pattern to follow him?

No, I'm very much a "lets see what happens" crafter lol
I did buy ready cut squares (will be a patchwork quilted one, easy peasy), so no measuring really.
This was one of the first things (and last lol) I made, 6.5x6.5ft of trial and error and took bloody forever

qxrJ4j0.jpg

I would really love to make more things for baby but I don't have much of an imagination. Bedding would be really interesting to do though

Looks fab! Never done patchwork! I've downloaded patterns from Pinterest for bedding, want to do a frilly base for the cot!

No, I'm very much a "lets see what happens" crafter lol
I did buy ready cut squares (will be a patchwork quilted one, easy peasy), so no measuring really.
This was one of the first things (and last lol) I made, 6.5x6.5ft of trial and error and took bloody forever

qxrJ4j0.jpg

I would really love to make more things for baby but I don't have much of an imagination. Bedding would be really interesting to do though

You're good :)

I'm debating attempting to learn to knit so I can knit a cardigan for the baby. Not sure how realistic that is though lol.

I got some yarn, I might just ask my auntie to knit for me instead as she's really good :D

I'm extremely excited and anxious. We have less than 3 weeks before the estimated close date on the house we are buying, so I really should be packing, but I can't be arsed. I'll probably wait until the last minute and pull a muscle trying to do it all in one day. Haha. I will be about 19 weeks when we are officially moved in, if all goes well. It's been a very long process.

You're good :)

I'm debating attempting to learn to knit so I can knit a cardigan for the baby. Not sure how realistic that is though lol.

I got some yarn, I might just ask my auntie to knit for me instead as she's really good :D

Knitting is easy but very time consuming, crocheting is just as easy (if not easier) and takes much less time. I can crochet a hat in an hour. Faster crocheters can do so in 10 minutes!

I can't get the hang of crocheting! ������

Aww... love the patchwork bed cover kitty! I been knitting mainly, clothes and a couple of cuddly toys. Now regretting starting a pram blanket as it's taking ages!
23 weeks now... hmm... kid might have blanket by the time they start school...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back