general agnus castus question....

Carr87

Reaction score
yoo hoo girls :wave:
im taking this now to try and bring on af and regulate my non existant post mirena cycle lol but iv been thinking about it the past few days..............if it takes a few months to get into your system and to have any effect on your cycle/symptoms doesnt stopping it at ovulation mean were back to square one on cd1 again? im assuming that in the average 14 day post ov period it would get out your system?? anyone shed any light on this? xxxxx

Good point???

I only take it until OV as been told its not good to take after just case you are pregnant - cant remember exact medical reason but just that its not a good idea.

The first month I took it until OV it worked straight away and my cycles are now back to approx 28 days :) not sure if it was the AC or just luck? xx

i hope it was the ac and that it works for me! seems to have worked for bellarina too so fx! xxx

OH just got it home and it says pms relief, is this the wrong one? Xx

Hi hun i wondered this too and i think we should b ok...i mean if we have our 2ww an it turns into longer again id just get straight back on it.

An bubbea it is the right one...thats another reason girls take it is for pms :)

xx

An bubbea it is the right one...thats another reason girls take it is for pms :)

xx[/QUOTE]

Ohhh good I know had seen it before just checking! So u started it when u got it and didn't wait for new cycle? Xx

No i started straight away otherwise id still b waiting now lol

what cd u on hun? Xx

Cd28 today prob a long wait yet no pains or anything an they usually boulton up and get nasty a week or two before. Can't stop peeing though! Maybe will start taking today then xx

How long r ur cycles usually hun? Have u done a pg test?

As its still early days on this cycle u may want to wait a bit to nake sure...i didnt start mine until somethin like cd 60 something.

Xxx

They all over place Ermmmm last one was 77 but before that was 125 ish. Might hold off for a few weeks she how I feel. Starting diet next week that might help kick start a period then start testing for ovulating too I brought them yesterday but waiting for a new cycle! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back