Nobody here can tell you, you will have to wait until you're further on to find out for sure. Also the image isn't very clear to make any sort of guess.

Nobody here can tell you, you will have to wait until you're further on to find out for sure. Also the image isn't very clear to make any sort of guess.
By ramzi theory what do you think..this abdominal ultrasound 7 week

20200808_211817.jpg

I have no idea but I was predicted a girl by skull theory and nub theory and I'm having a boy, so it's not 100%.

Unfortunately you just have to be patient

Just be patient. At the end of the day all that matters is that your baby is healthy!

I have no idea but I was predicted a girl by skull theory and nub theory and I'm having a boy, so it's not 100%.

You know about skull theory and nub theory would have 12 week

It’s far too early to guess. The only way you could find out now would be via a blood test that you have to pay for.

It’s far too early to guess. The only way you could find out now would be via a blood test that you have to pay for.
U have any idea about ramzi theory?? I have idea but i don't know when my placenta in this photo

20200808_211817.jpg

Can u guess this ultrasound?? I guess boy by skull theory and u??

20200830_173430.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back