Gender sways?

Keelygracey

Reaction score
I'm sure there's probably been a thread on this before but thought it would be a fun chat!

Anybody here trying to sway for a boy or girl?

I would be ecstatic with either but my OH would love a boy.. I'm not sure If I believe anything can really sway it though!

I have read that male sperm can swim quicker than female sperm so the closer to O you dtd the boys are more likely to get there first ? But the girls can hang around for longer so if you've dtd previously and there still sitting waiting, they would have just as much chance wouldn't they?

I've seen on other forums some very crazy suggestions on gender swaying..

What's the craziest thing you've heard? :)

Last edited:
Lol sounds like a fun experiment. I would be happy with either though

I've heard the girl theory. 4 days before you ovulate, DTD every day then not at all from ovulation day. Personally we just DTD as much as possible around that time - before and after!! Lol.

If I had a choice I'd have a girl. I've heard the girl theory too, always worth a try!

I've heard something about your PH level, if your PH level is low/acidic you'll have a girl, if you want a boy your PH level needs to be high/alkaline! They suggest drinking lemon water, although its acidic is actually raises your PH level apparently! ...Just something I read!! I've been drinking water with fresh lemon & lime purely to make drinking a lot of water more interesting!

:)

Last edited:
I'm not fussed either way but we already have a boy. This cycle we could only have sex 4 days before ovulation as husband was away so if I was lucky enough to catch that egg we'd really be testing the girl theory. I'm not so optimistic though and just going to assume we didn't catch it. Should find out soon though

I think I would like a girl, my oh would like a boy. We would both love one of each really though! Twins would be good as been ttc so long I'm wondering if we will be lucky enough to get pregnant at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back