Gender scan!

Aw thanks so much!

We took my daughter with us who is 7 and she is delighted. My three year old came to the 12 week scan. So that will be girl, boy, girl.

Burst into tears when she told me. No idea why was just hearing my wee baby's gender made me feel so much love. It just seems more like a wee person. She I should say!!

Can't wait to start buying things now just seems so much more real. I have a sister. I hope my daughter has a strong bond with her sister particularly when they are older. I know everyone differs but I know my sister will always be there for me and I for her, it's an unconditional love. I would love my girls to have that and my boy ofcourse. I have a brother too and we are all close. Just felt so much overwhelming love.

My hubby thought I was crying because I wanted a boy!!!!!! I was mad he could even think I would care what I was having either way just as long as baby is healthy. I explained to him it was just happy tears at hearing about our wee baby!!
Xx

Congrats, i was told at 16 weeks i was having a girl aswell, after 3 boys the news still hasnt sunk in and were not announcing it until after ive had confirmation at my 20 week scan next week!!! xxxx

Congrats, i was told at 16 weeks i was having a girl aswell, after 3 boys the news still hasnt sunk in and were not announcing it until after ive had confirmation at my 20 week scan next week!!! xxxx

Aw congratulations!

Me too will just have a wee double check at 20weeks! Lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back