Gender scan so excited!!!!

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Finally the day as come that I get to see the baby again and see if it's another little boy or a little girl. So excited it don't seem real at all. Not slept proper at all because of excitement. Won't let me attach a pic for Some reason but what do ppl think I'll have with my display pic scan, any guesses? I say a little boy (I already have 4boys lol) xxx

Thankyou Louise will find out in a couple of hours yey :) I deffo think a little boy tho quite certain xx

Good luck Hun! I'm gonna be different and say after 4 boys this one will be a little girl :) either way I hope your scan goes well :) xx

Hey ladies I'm having another little boy can't believe a house full of little boys lol x

My Aunty had 5 boys but it's lovely seeing them now all grown up they're literally the best of friends and so good to their mum and dad, I have a daughter coming but I Gota say my little boy has been the biggest blessing in life, aren't they all little blessings, hoping your little boy is happy and healthy for the rest of his time in your tummy x

Congratulations on your perfect little man. I would love a house of little men running around, think of all the men you'll have looking after you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back