Gender scan booked

LD1978

Reaction score
So excited!! Booked a miracle of life package where I get a scan at 16 weeks with heartbeat bear (will be fab to hear and take it home) colour pic and you see it all on a plasma, its on 13th June. Then between 28 and 32 weeks another scan with 3d pics and 4d DVD. Aww can't wait x

so jealous, talked to hubby about getting a gender scan early and he thinks its a waste of money!!!! Bah, I want to know dammit!

Where are you going and how much is that lovely sounding package? I may just go anyway, I earn more than he does, so ha, i will spend the money on it myself!!!

How exciting, I have my private gender scan on Saturday and I can't wait!! Xxx

Sounds great! I wonder if my blue guess for you will be right? Ive just opted for a bog standard 2D scan. I just want to know what im having! !!
I cant wait til we all find out, its gonna be surreal!! Mines 5th june.

Boo to hubby fliss!! Just tell him it's because you can't wait til 20 weeks and want to make sure baby is ok and see him or her again! I'm off to I can see you in yateley (so wouldn't be far from you) and they are pretty reasonable. I'm doing the package for two scans which is 239 but you can get a bog standard gender scan for fifty quid and all manner of packages. Do it!!!! Ha

Ooh not long Rebecca and Pippa!! Ill be interested to see if blue or pink! I've come from a family of all girls but hubby has a mix including brothers and sister who are triplets!!! X

I come from loadsa girls too! I have 3 sisters, my mum has 3 sisters and my dad has 3 too and my OH has 2 girls! Something is telling me boy though! Xxx

Crikey, the gender scan is only 56 quid on there! Ha, i will go whether he likes it or not!!!!

Ive used reassur3d.com or something like that. £50. Totally worth it to put me out of my misery a month earlier! Lol

ive rebooked mine for tomorrow night instead of saturday :) £79 mine though at babybond! they do offer one for £39 though the lady was telling me but only from 18-22 weeks for about 10 mins scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back