Gender Predictions...

determined79

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Had my first 12 week scan on Monday (to find I was actually 13 weeks) and am just wondering what people are thinking in terms of the gender, know nothing is set in stone but I'd be interested to see what the general consensus is.

I cant stop looking at it though, 1st time mummy to be excitement I think - can see his dads nose and face shape already

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 37
I'm going with the other ladies based on nub theory and thinking girl :) xx

No possibility of a boy? I am hoping for a boy as it would be the first male grandchild and someone to carry on the family name after a stream of girly babies. Ive had no real symptoms - No morning sickness, no real cravings -(Just a favoritism for Fish Fingers) I've has skin flare ups and a few scattered spots on my chest - I heard girls gave you major sickness and as I've gotten off relatively lightly I was hoping it may be a boy

I had no sickness and I'm having a girl xx

I had hyperemesis with my son and had it again this time with my daughter

HI Guys

The day finally arrived yesterday and I have had a "90%" certainty of it being a girl. Has anyone ever had a wrong result provided by sonographer? I am having a 4D scan on Sunday to be sure though as well!!!

We were told 97% boy.

I do know someone who was told boy in all 4 of her pregnancies, she has 4 girls. I think that is really unusual though, she must just grow them in a weird way that distorts the image! I've not known of anyone else ever bring told wrong personally although I have heard tales from the internet.

You should get a good look at your 4d scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back