Gender - let's guess!

SmithyBaby

Reaction score
I don't even know if you can see a nub but I was 13 and 3 in these pictures so let's take a gender guess! Hopefully we will find out around Christmas time x

20181206_172947.jpg 20181206_173352.jpg

Can’t see the nub so its a stab in the dark but I’m going girl! it’s giving me girl vibes. know all you want is a healthy baby but if you could choose the gender, do you have a preference? :)

I actually don't really. I felt girl with previous pregnancies but had boy 'vibes' this time. I think I'm way too nosey to wait and find out at birth though. We have good names for both that we both like (biggest challenge!) so I'm happy with that haha.

I had boy vibes too, to the point where I wouldn’t even look in the “girl” section at baby shops. My mouth hit floor when they said it was a girl haha. I was so sure she was a boy!

Ramsey theory would suggest you’re having a boy so maybe your intuition is better than mine :) Only a few weeks until you can find out.

I'm taking a stab in the dark and saying girl! I'd love a girl, but totally got boy vibes going on.

One of us needs to have a girl so I can coo over cute girly clothes lol

I know what you mean. Girl clothes are so much cuter aren't they!

Girl. Looks very similar to my DD scan albeit over 8 years ago but very like for like scan :)?

Ohhh interesting! Won't be too long til we know for sure!

Well, it's official we are having a little BOY! :blue:

Proudly displaying his meat and 2 veg with legs akimbo :rofl: So no denying it's a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back