Gender guesss ... :-)))))

Lotty14

Reaction score
Hello .... anyone fancy guessing gender? I have 20 week scan Thursday and I am so excited to find out!!! Eeekkkkkk!!! I didn't with my son and we weren't planning to with this baby until about a week ago....

Attachments

• IMG_7390.jpg
    IMG_7390.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7391.jpg
    IMG_7391.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 34
I will say girl �� Xx

Lol makes it even hehe. X 3 more sleeps eeekkk!!! X

yeah Xmas will be nice with finding out straight after hopefully as long as baby hasn't got its legs crossed lol

Lovely Xmas pressies for you two hehe.
Haha yes if baby has legs crossed I think private scan is a
Must haha xx

Today is the day ....... eeeekkk anymore guesses?? I will update after 2pm :)

Girl! - Enjoy the scan!

I can't wait to find out now that my oh have agreed to it. Unfortunately the 20 wk scan isn't until after xmas. We could've found out at 14 wks, but my oh wasn't on the same page then. :(

Last edited:
Awwww Kabuk1 ..... part of the excitement is the lead up to it too isn't it.
How exciting. We weren't going to find out but changed our minds a week or so ago.
God 3 and half hours eeeekkk toooooooooo exciting to control haha. Xx

I really just want to know. I don't care, boy or girl, I just want to know. I'm excited about it and eager to start buying things. I've looked at gender neutral things, but I haven't been all that impressed, lots of white and grey in the shops I've been. I want some colour! I told my dw that we can wait and be surprised next time when she is carrying.

Well..... you'll find out soon and same here I just want to buy bits each month and get sorted!!

Well scan went perfectly.... baby healthy and perfect and we're having a little girl ���������������� we are over the moon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back