Gender guesses boy or girl

Reaction score
Would love to hear your predictions. Also if anyone can point out the nub to me I would be highly grateful I've spent far too long looking for it.

Scan was at 12+6

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
From what I've read, this is the nub. If it's at an angle away from the spine it's a boy, if it's parallel with the spine, it's a girl. Or so they say.
So based on that, I'd say boy! It was right for me on my first scan. :)
433fbce5787781f50d54c2b31d4ef1ea.png

Last edited:
Yes fairly sure that's the nub Starchild's circled, it's just interpreting the angle as baby's spine is quite curved at the end in this picture.. I think boy edges it too though :) xx

I've just looked at my own 12 week scan from my little girl and the head is also considerably different. So I would deffo say boy! Will you be finding out? :)

I'm so excited to find out now, although it's my first so I don't really have a preference. Yes I've booked in for an early gender scan in two weeks so I will update you x

I'm no good at nub but by skull I guess boy xx best of luck and congratulations xx

Just realised baby is laying on its side there and the spine isn't directly at the bottom of the pic.. hard to tell now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back