Gender guess?

Dovekie

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan on Friday. Throughout most of the pregnancy I've felt as though the baby was a girl. It looks weirdly like me in the scan photo! Old wives tales have varied - I've been sick since week 5, mostly craved savoury foods, fruit and vegetables, my skin is clear and smooth and my hair has been dry (washing less often!).

What do you think? :)

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 38
Yup I think a girl too!! Congrats!!

Girl!

I was sick from week 5 too and my GP said baby would probably be a girl. And she was right! X

If it's a boy I'll have to make sure he never sees this thread....

Going with the majority and saying girl lol.. Ive been looking at skull theories and thats definitely a girly shaped head xx

Going with the majority and saying girl lol.. Ive been looking at skull theories and thats definitely a girly shaped head xx

Me too! The girl's curve at the forehead, whereas the boy's slope and look flatter? That's how I've been guessing anyway.

Me too! The girl's curve at the forehead, whereas the boy's slope and look flatter? That's how I've been guessing anyway.

Yep that's it :) there is a definite curve there. Are you going to have a private scan? xx

I think girl as well. Enjoy your scan! :)

Well ladies, we are officially rubbish at gender guessing! It's a boy!!

Congrats on your baby boy! Don't show him this post! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back