Gender Guess Scan 21/12

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Eryinera, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Eryinera

Eryinera Well-Known Member

So all being well we will have our 20week scan with gender reveal on 21st Dec. Hopefully little crumpet won't have its legs crossed
    So what do you think I've attached some scan pics from 10 and 13 weeks and a bump pic for those who prefer the high/low method.

Attached Files:

2. Eryinera

Few more :

Oh and here ia the old a wives tales : in spoilers coz it's big and answers in 1st tri first then 2nd tri lol

OK if we are doing this let's do it right lol

#1: Heart Rate
    If the baby’s heart rate is above 140 bpm, it is said that the baby will be a girl. If it is under 140 bpm, then it will be a boy.

#2: Shape of Belly
    If you are carrying high with a big, round belly, you are having a girl. If you are carrying low with a smaller belly that sticks straight out, it’s a boy.

#3: Ring Test
    Using a string, hang your wedding ring over your pregnant belly. You are having a girl if the ring swings back and forth and it’s a boy if it swings in a circle.

#4: Acne
    If you have acne while pregnant, it’s a girl. It’s thought that acne during pregnancy is caused by the extra hormones.

#5: Cravings

People believe that if you are craving salty or sour foods while pregnant, you can count on having a boy. If you crave sweets, fruit, and orange juice, you are having a little girl.

#6: Skin under Left Eye

The eye test is when a “V” or “branches” appear when you pull down the skin under your left eye. If you see a “V” or “branches” in the white part, you’re having a girl.

#7: Time of Conception
    The person that is most aggressive/doing the most work in bed at the time of conception is the opposite of what the baby will be.

#8: Legs
    If your legs get really big, you’re having a boy. If your legs stay in shape and lean, it’s a girl. I think it’s too early for me to tell on this one.

#9: Moodiness

If you are really moody, you are having a girl since you have another extra girl hormones in you. Your pregnancy will make you smile and be more happy if you are having a boy because there’s a little penis inside you.

#10: Chinese Gender Chart

The Chinese Gender Chart claims to have an accuracy rate of over 90%. It is based on how old the mother is at conception and the month that she conceived.
    There are lots of these I used this one: Chinese gender prediction

#11: Mum’s Beauty
    Basically you are having a girl if your beauty disappears during pregnancy. It is said that the girl “steals” the mother’s beauty. If you think that pregnancy has never made you look more beautiful, a little boy it is.

#12: Dream of Sex of Baby
    If you have dreams that you are having a boy, you will have a girl. If you dream about having a girl, it will be a boy. Dreams show the opposite of what you are having.

#13: Clumsy vs. Gracefu
    If the pregnant woman is graceful throughout her pregnancy, she’s having a girl. If she becomes clumsy, she’s having a boy.

#14: Side You Most Rest On

If a pregnant woman prefers to lay on her left side, she’s having a boy. If she prefers resting on her right side, she’s having a girl.

#15: Dad’s Weight Gain
    If the dad-to-be gains weight while you are pregnant, it’s a girl. If he doesn’t gain weight, you’re having a boy.

#16: Breast Test
    If a pregnant woman’s left breast is larger than the right breast, she’s having a girl. If the right breast is larger, it’s a boy.

#17: What Do You Think?
    71% of the time, the mom-to-be knows what she is having.

#18: Morning Sickness

If you had a smooth pregnancy with no morning sickness, it’s a boy. If you were sick or felt really nauseous during your pregnancy, count on a girl.

#19: Areolae
    If your areolae (the part around your nips) have darkened, it’s a boy. If they haven't, its a girl.

#20: Protein
    When a pregnant woman craves meat and cheese, count on a boy.

#21: Feet
    Are your feet colder now that you are pregnant? If so, you just might be having a boy. If your feet have stayed the same before pregnancy and during, you’re having a little girl.

#22: Headaches
    If you are having headaches, you might be carrying a boy.

#23: Baby Names
    It is said that when you can only think of specific names for a boy or a girl, you will have that particularly baby.

#24: Urine
    What color is your pee? If it is bright yellow, you will have a little boy. If your urine is a dull yellow, plan on a girl.

#25: The Linea Nigra
    That ‘dark line’ that has appeared on your bump is apparently the key to working out whether you’re carrying a boy or a girl. Rumour has it that if the line continues above your belly button, you’re having a boy. If it finishes below your belly button, you have a girl bun in your oven.

#26: Your Head Hair
    If your hair is thick and glossy you're carrying a boy. If it's dull and limp it's a girl.

#27: Your Body Hair
    If it's growing thick and fast expect a boy. If it's normal expect a girl

#28: Your skin
    If it's dry and flakey expect a boy. If it's silky and glossy then it's a girl!

This baby
    #1. Heart rate: Unknown as yet Girl
    #2. Belly shape: girl still pink
    #3. RIng test: girl girl
    #4. Acne : boy still boy
    #5. Cravings: girl bit of both lemon mainly so girl?
    #6. Left eye: boy still boy
    #7. Conception : girl still girl lol
    #8. Legs: girl girl
    #9. Moody: boy lol changed to girl :blush:
    #10. Chinese : girl pink
    #11. Beauty : girl boy
    #12. Dream: girl boy
    #13. clumsy: boy boy
    #14. Side: boy blue
    #15. Partner: boy boy
    #16. Breast: boy girl
    #17. Think: girl girl
    #18. Sick: girl girl!!
    #19. Aerola: boy boy
    #20. Protein: girl girl
    #21. Feet: girl girl
    #22. Headache: girl girl
    #23. Names: girl girl
    #24. Urine: girl
    #25. Linea nigra: unknown (don't have one) boy
    #26. Head: girl boy
    #27. Body: girl girl
    #28. Skin: girl boy

Total girl: 17 now 17
    Total boy: 8 now 11
    Total unknown: 2 now 0

Attached Files:

#2 Eryinera, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  3. Leighwiltshire

Leighwiltshire Well-Known Member

Girl all the way!!

4. Eryinera

Lol be interesting to see if your right!!

5. nikkix86

nikkix86 Well-Known Member

I think girl too lol

6. millielaura

millielaura Well-Known Member

Defo girl!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

7. Eryinera

Ooo no boy guesses at all yet? Lol exciting. I don't think I'll mind either way but secretly hoping for a girl. As long as she is as freaked out by dolls as I am!

#7 Eryinera, Dec 7, 2016
  8. nikkix86

nikkix86 Well-Known Member

you all said boy and mine was a girl lol apart from leigh so she is probably right again lol fx for a girl for you :)

9. Dovekie

Dovekie Well-Known Member

Girl. Just going by all of that chocolate cake you ate!

Seems to have a nicely rounded head too.

10. Eryinera

Hahaha I'm not eating the last of my son's birthday cake right now.... :blush: lol

11. TS1982

TS1982 Well-Known Member

I guess girl xx

12. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I think girl too and I also hate dolls. When I was little I had a pram but no doll, I had a scarf instead lol and would push that around (I think the locals thought my mum was cruel not getting me a doll!).

13. Eryinera

Lol dolls are freaky! I had one or two barbies but they were just there to ride on the barbie horses lol. I collected puppy in my pockets mainly lol. I think that's where all my collections started really lol

14. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I liked my little pony, I made mine a fort out of a cardboard box, it had a drawbridge and everything. And duplo (we weren't allowed lego in case my sister swallowed it).

15. Eryinera

Aww wow! We have a mini cardboard fort somewhere lol. That hubby made for our son. I think he made it more for himself though lol

#15 Eryinera, Dec 7, 2016
  16. SophD

SophD Well-Known Member

Looks girly :))

17. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

Ooooh, I don't know ery. My gut goes more towards boy but I am usually wrong so ignore me lol xx

18. kabuk1

kabuk1 Well-Known Member

19. Eryinera

Lol lots of girl votes not that long until we find out!

20. Blisa

Blisa Well-Known Member

I'll say boy too! Although I'll probably be wrong, I've had loads of people say boy for me but I'm convinced it's a girl haha! Exciting! X