GD???

Mummytobe1992

Reaction score
for you ladies that tested positive for GD.. did u have any signs prior to taking the GTT? xx

i get results from mine tomorrow....had no symptoms so will be suprised if it is positive...xx

hw was the test i gotta take mine sometimes this week im 34 weeks friday im shittin it lol.. :( i h8 havn bloods on a empty stomachhh!! x

to be honest it was fine....i have crap veins and they struggle to get blood even 1 time out of me...so kenw the 2nd lot after 2 hours would be hard.....but it was okay...

take some magazines with you.....its just boring really...the drink isnt too bad either

I had no symptoms and my levels were high enough to warrant insulin 4 x a day! The first sign Was glucose in my urine x

i get results from mine tomorrow....had no symptoms so will be suprised if it is positive...xx

In my hospital they said if you don't hear within a day or so then it's negative. I guess everywhere is different though? X

well it was done on friday and heard nothing yet...my midwife said she would ring me either way tomorrow......

nothing has ever shown up in my urine.....and my blood sugar level a week or so ago was 5.2 and normal range is 3.9 to 5.5....so fingers crossed xx

I've got the extra fluid like you and had two GTT's and both were negative. I wouldn't be too worried either with only 4 weeks to go! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back