Gave up last night

ISH

Reaction score
On trying to sleep, that is. Just watched films on a loop on the laptop; I find if I treat it like an 'up all night no matter what' sort of event, I won't get in that state where I'm so desperate for sleep I'd sell my soul for a solid hour.

Ah the early days oh how i miss them.... i spent many a night the first 6 weeks like that. Luckily my hubby works shifts and has lots of time off so basically i slept during the day when he was off lol. Not looking forward to it this time round with 2 toddlers as well x

Hope you manage to get some rest soon hunny, it does get easier x x

I had one of those nights last night! Hopefully tonight we will get some sleep!

hope you get some sleep Hun, it will get easier i promise xx

Hope you get some sleep soon, amazing how you now get chuffed with a hour or two sleep!

There is a god! Finally, a good night last night, he only woke up twice for feeds and went straight back to sleep. The perverseness of it all is I was too stressed to fall asleep for most of the night, waiting for those squealy noises that precede a wake-up - but still managed to get more sleep than usual.

Oh I miss the early days............not. Hold on there, it does get easier.

When...? oh when?
First it gets easier at 6 weeks approx then 3 months it becomes different.

My nipples hurt for a very long time though despite right latch positioning etc, I have seen couple of consultants. It hurt like hell even to shower but it does get better and once you establish things and they start going longer periods at night, you will feel more human x

I hope so! I'm not feeling 100% which could be tiredness but I'm
Freaking that it's mastitis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back