Gappy teeth??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi guys Owens two top front teeth r coming through, and they look like there will be a gap in the middle :/ is this usual and they go back together or will he be gappy :/ x

My lo had a big ish gap when they first started to come thru, but now theynhave closed up but he still has a small ish gap iykwim... I think the teeth will be a bit weird until they are all fully thru tbh, i love my los little gap thp i think its really cute!M

I think all babies have a gap at first, all babies I've ever seen have a gap when there's just the two then I think it must close together when the rest come through and push together!

my LO also had a gap between her top front teeth, as the other teeth came through it pushed them together she now just has a tiny gap! x

OMG am so glad to hear that other babies have this too. I was really upset when Oz's front tops came through with a gap lol I said to OH we need to start saving for braces coz NHS waiting list is crazy lol Bit dramatic I know but I hate my teeth, even though they're not that bad and I want Oz to have great teeth lol (vein I know!!)

My eldest LO had gappy teeth from when they first grew & she's 7 now & still got them even though the baby ones have fallen out & grown back in

:shock:

Dentist says its ok, but I think now big ones have grown in thats it. Dont know where she gets it coz no one in either family has it!

:shock:

Am i the only one that like gappy teeth in babies?! Lol... Tbh im not too fussed how his baby ones are, but im dreading when they all start to fall out and the adult ones come thru,,,,, lol....

Am i the only one that like gappy teeth in babies?! Lol... Tbh im not too fussed how his baby ones are, but im dreading when they all start to fall out and the adult ones come thru,,,,, lol....

Poor Ozzy and new baby don't know what they're crazy mum will be like over their teeth lol

I think Oscars teeth are fine atm with a gap, but if the adult teeth come through witha gap he's getting a brace!!! Defo lol

I was really upset about Tegans 'extra' tooth as i wanted her to have 'perfect' teeth, can't be helped and i'll love her no matter what! Just hope she doesn't have the mickey taken out of her when she's older xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back