Gap....

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i was just lookin around noticed that there seems to be a gap from about 24 25 weeks till 3rd tri i think ive seen 1 lady whos around 26 and 1 lady in her 25th what happend there lol

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i was just lookin around noticed that there seems to be a gap from about 24 25 weeks till 3rd tri i think ive seen 1 lady whos around 26 and 1 lady in her 25th what happend there lol

Must have been loads of things good on TV about 26 weeks ago... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its strange how it seems to go in clusters. Ive noticed how we seem to have had a few team blues recently we need some more new members for Team pink.

there seems to be gaps all over this trimester we have a lot of ladys between 15 wks 2 24 wks. and we had a team blue bloom aswell recently :)

im 26 weeks and im still here, not for long tho. move over on sunday :S
xx

i'll be close behind you jodie-honey... i can't believe how fast this tri has gone! :shock: :shock:

i know scary stuff! LOL
i wonder if it goes this fast in 3rd tri?
is it ur first purple?

yeah - baby no.1 for me & OH... its all still rather scary! how about you?

i seriously hope 3rd tri doesn't go that quickly, although i won't hold my breath. i go on holiday next week, then it'll be the run down to christmas which always flies, then i'll be leaving work for maternity leave, then the baby will be here :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(sorry... thread hijack :oops: :oops: )

When I was ttc I noticed that there would be no or hardly any BFP's in the ttc forum for weeks, then all of a sudden loads would get them over a few days.

i got my bfp on a proper bfp bloom day ! think there was 5 of us by the end of it ! and now there;s like 4 of us due same day ! pah nothing like having the day to ya self is it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

id like to think i was one of the first boy blooms :cheer:

Yep me, you and Paradysso cant remember who else?? It was mad that day....

muppetmummy said:
When I was ttc I noticed that there would be no or hardly any BFP's in the ttc forum for weeks, then all of a sudden loads would get them over a few days.

Yeah, I remember that. It was getting really depressing in TCC, there was a real lull in BFPs and then all of a sudden there was about 7 of us in one week! Maybe July was a really boring month and we were all at it like rabbits! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back