Game over

So sorry to hear this - definatley stick around the loss section- so many lovely people who can support you xx

I'm so so sorry to read this. Thinking of you :hug: xxxx

so sorry to hear this news ..take care of yourself xxx

So sorry:-( my body did exactly the same with my first mc I was about 10 weeks but baby measured 5.5 weeks :-( my body has a thing with letting go of a pregnancy when it fails even medical managed didnt work for me and then my second one I see hb at 6 weeks and then by 10 weeks it was over at around 8 weeks so again my body failed to realise what was going on this time I opened for an Erpc , life can be so cruel take care of urself xx

So sorry to hear this. Sending hugs in your direction. xx

So I had an ultrasound. Couldn't see anything so did transvaginal which showed a sac surrounded by blood but nothing else. Apparently it's a failed pregnancy in which the baby just fails to develop. Can't believe my body let me get to 11 weeks without showing signs of upset. Life is so cruel. Time to say goodbye and goodluck. Don't think I can put myself through this again for a third time :(

I am so so sorry to hear that. this is devastating. i have really enjoyed talking with you on here, youve been great support. i know that one day you'll be back on here and all will be happy again. stay strong and you know we're all here for you :( xx

So sorry to hear this. Absolutely horrible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back