Gallbladder out Friday 1st April still going to try

lillith112

Reaction score
I was supposed to have my gallbladder out a month ago but it was cancelled due to strike action. I will be cd 10 when I go in, last month got a positive opk cd15, only problem is my OH goes away when I will be cd16, I just hope we will get a chance before. Might have to be the quick dip depending on how much pain I'm in lol, the things we do ay. x

Sorry you are going through this. Don't miss your chance. Ask your oh if he could bring you in a container? It will make you feel so much better x

Sorry you are going through this. Don't miss your chance. Ask your oh if he could bring you in a container? It will make you feel so much better x

Lol, do you mean bring me a container in the hospital Charlotte with a syringe lol. I don't think I will have a positive opk today, I've been up most of the night and I'm having a gallbladder flare as I speak, been in pain since. 3.53am. Am due at hospital at 7.30 this morning, can't wait to get this damn gallbladder out. x

Sorry Hun you are in pain. Yes I meant if you ovulating then may be you oh could bring it in the container ?

How long are you going to be in the hospital? X

Sorry Hun you are in pain. Yes I meant if you ovulating then may be you oh could bring it in the container ?

How long are you going to be in the hospital? X

Operation all done, really painful and been really sick Charlotte and feel like I've been run over by a bus lol. I was supposed to go home yesterday but they kept me in. Hopefully home today if I keep food and water down, I've not eaten since Thursday lol. Couldn't opk yesterday but will today when I go home.xx

Last edited:
Aww sweetie I'm sorry you are feeling so bad afterwards. I really hope everything settles out for you soon and you haven't missed your OV - with all the stress of surgery it's likely it may have delayed it by a couple of days or so anyway xxx

Aww sweetie I'm sorry you are feeling so bad afterwards. I really hope everything settles out for you soon and you haven't missed your OV - with all the stress of surgery it's likely it may have delayed it by a couple of days or so anyway xxx

Thankyou hunny, I'm hoping ov isn't delayed as my OH won't be here if it is, just my luck lol. I've just eaten a slice of toast with butter and cuppa tea, absolutely bliss lol.

How are you feeling Lillith? X

Last edited:
How are you feeling Lillith? X

Hi Charlotte, I'm feeling pretty good, bit sore but not bad at all. Thankyou for asking. I got a positive opk all day yesterday, we DTD the day before and last night and will dtd the next couple of days so I will be covered this month. I'm cd 14 today. I thought anaesthetic might delay ovulation but seems it hasn't.
How are you doing hun ?, where are you in your cycle ? x

Lillith

Glad you are doing well. Hope it's your month Hun.

My AF arrived yesterday. I was gutted. It also is slow to start. And I'm not sure why. I take the same vitamins nothing more or less.

It's been trying to start since Sunday. When I used to take folic acid AF struggled to start for couple of days. So I stopped taking it.

x

Last edited:
Lillith

Glad you are doing well. Hope it's your month Hun.

My AF arrived yesterday. I was gutted. It also is slow to start. And I'm not sure why. I take the same vitamins nothing more or less.

It's been trying to start since Sunday. When I used to take folic acid AF struggled to start for couple of days. So I stopped taking it.

x

Aww hun I'm so sorry af has arrived, my af was delayed last month., I made parsley tea and took vitamin C, it brings on af, might be worth a try ?.
Not sure if this will be our month, the anaesthetic might of done something to my egg so I'm not getting my hopes up. Opk doesn't seem as dark as last months, it's still a positive, both lines are dark but last month my line was much darker than the test line. We will see, am due af on the 19th -20th x

Fingers crossed lovely it's your month. Sometimes opks don't get very dark but it's still positive.

Im just patiently waiting for af to start. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back