Fx it's good news today

MrsCK

Reaction score
So I'm going to the epu today at 8.30 to get my hcg levels checked. I am still bleeding red but it is minimal and I've had no clots and the cramps stopped last night.

I know my hcg levels were practically non existent on Sunday but I'm hoping and praying that they've dramatically increased.

My husband has to work as he is self employed and has a big job on so I'll be going on my own hes really gutted but just cant get out of it or he breaches his contract and has huge pennalties to pay. He's already left the house for work and he was so sad bless him. I'm trying to be strong and positive but I feel so drained from all the stress and worry over the last few days.

Thank you ladies for your support I really don't know how I would of got through the weekend without you, I'll update you later....Fx crossed I hear good news x

Massive good luck MrsCK, really hope to see some high numbers reported later. Will you get results straight away or do you have to wait? Xxx

On Sunday I had to wait an hour so I'm guessing it will be the same. I'm just so scared and my husband isn't here and I feel so emotional, i cant stop crying. I just so want it to be good news but I've got this awful feeling.

Hopefully they will give you some great news, but either way, at least you'll have an answer today and won't have to worry so much, it won't make it any easier to deal with by a long stretch, but you're closer to knowing. Xx

I really hope everything goes well today, we are all thinking of you. x x :hugs:

Good luck mrs, will be thinking of you xx

Good luck lovely, will be thinking of you x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Really hope everything is ok today hun. Keep us updated, we are all thinking of you xx

Good luck. Thinking of you today and sending as much positive vibes from Glasgow as I can! Keep us updated hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back