Further Disappoitnent

MummyBow

Reaction score
So I've been trying for baby no. 2 for six months now.
I've been tracking ovulation using the OPK sticks and we DTD three times during the fertile window.
I've been feeling nauseous, with tender breasts and heightened sense of smell.
Due in the next couple of days, did a test and it's negative. I'm getting fed up of putting myself through this every month. I get my hopes up and it's starting to really mess with my head :( don't know what more I can do.
Any advice?

Your fertile window is a long time so if you only BD theee times, that's not thatmuch. You should aim for every other day from CD10. SMEP recommends 3 days in a row once you get a positive OPK so maybe try that?

Other than that - how old are you and your partner? What're your diets like? Do you both exercise? Do you take any supplements? All these things can affect fertility so make sure you have healthy habits. Honestly though 6 months is average and some people just take longer even though there's nothing wrong with them. It's normal. Sorry it's so frustrating, good luck x

So I've been trying for baby no. 2 for six months now.
I've been tracking ovulation using the OPK sticks and we DTD three times during the fertile window.
I've been feeling nauseous, with tender breasts and heightened sense of smell.
Due in the next couple of days, did a test and it's negative. I'm getting fed up of putting myself through this every month. I get my hopes up and it's starting to really mess with my head :( don't know what more I can do.
Any advice?

As people have told me, for a lot of woman, it can take up to a year.

I am in the same frustration boat as you, but it will happen <3

I am sorry to know you are going through this, I would recommend seeing a doc to do additional tests. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back