Funny turn..

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Was doing the food shopping this afternoon and suddenly come over all hot, dizzy and faint, just wanted to sit down - was horrid.

Had to go and get a cup of tea in the cafe before could load car and drive home!

Think body is telling me im doing too much, and over to hubby now to do the food shop!

Even though I feel tired Im not very good at this relaxing lark!!

Stupid me, I only get 2 1/2 hrs an afternoon to myself where i should chill out (when my son is at nursery, and is very demanding the rest of time!) and i go and do food shopping!!

Anyone else doing a bad job at slowing down??? xx

Last edited:
Yes, which is why I'm signed off for a week with the express instruction to rest! There's so much to do, that's the problem! I am rubbish at resting, but we must!! Xx

I think I need to sign myself off for a week!!
Thing is apart from the funny turn, I have been really well. No probs at all at mw appts.

Is your BP high or something umbongo why you need to rest?
x

No, it's fine. No problems with baby at all. Just me! Really bad stomach so not putting on any weight and exhausted. Also not sleeping well as pelvis so painful. Dr said my body is telling me to rest. X

Last edited:
just replied to your other thread - rest is good!! xx We should listen to our bodies. xx

I don't get time to rest running around after my two year old ans doing everything. I have been lucky to only have bad pelvis in bed and just starting to get sore back at 35 weeks. Its exhausting! Hope you feel better x

Yes, we really must. Almost started to relax today, realising I've no work till Monday. X

yeah its tough ive always been active and am having difficulty switching off and relaxing. Im trying to help getting the house organised and cleaned up before we move in but i get tired so easily then the ankles start to ache and swell and then comes the backache :( wish i could do more but physically its just not happening and so now got my OH and my parents fussing around me bless em and they wont let me do anything lol x

I had a funny turn just like that, walking around a supermarket the day before I went into labour...! :) xx

I had a funny turn just like that, walking around a supermarket the day before I went into labour...! :) xx

Oh god dont say that Chezza!!!

I keep thinking eek, anyday it could be , but im not ready yet!!!!!
Last day of work today then off officially on mat leave.
With my son I finished work on the Saturday and he went into labour on the Tuesday!! x

Lol...sorry :)

Fingers crossed your little one doesnt fancy making an early appearance...every mummy deserves a couple of weeks rest from work, before the madness ensues! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back