Funny sex story

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Just DTD with OH all in the name of getting baby we were laughing the whole way through as I'm very round now!

Anyway afterward I said to him I better wave my legs in the air to make sure this works so OH jumps up from his side of the bed and came round to mine, grabbed my legs and started waving them around! I couldn't stop laughing! What a site I must've been!!

lol i was lying on the sofa last night with my legs dangling off the end and my OH got up to go for a smoke and did that to me lol. was lmfao at him and the look on his face as he did it.

:rofl: the first pf sex position....the Space Hopper :D

Legs up when ttc and legs up at the end of it all lol. X

Yup, me too, I spent an hour with my legs up when we concieved, wouldnt that be just like nature to also require the same to finish as to start!

does sex only set things off when you are later on?....it wont set me off now will it??? lol xx

it wont set u off until your ready to go hun so enjoy! ;)

:rofl: - this thread made me laugh so much i had to share it with my mum and gran who were sitting in the room.

Unfortunately forgot dad was there too. lol :blush:

I stupidly mentioned to OH that sex can help to start off labour. He is now like a rampant dog and won't leave me alone!! Especially as his excuse is that even if we don't want to start labour off then we need to christen the new house. It's a big fat no every time atm lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back