FUNNY NAMES!!!!!!!

*sam*

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a funny name with you all and see if anyone else knows anyone with a funny, or weird name.
My partners best friend is called
James Geoffrey Herbert Bass!!!!!!!!! How funny is that!? Surely this is boarderline child abuse!!! ( I know James isn't funny but the rest is!)LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Roger Royce Walraven Jr.....try saying that five times in a row. I don't know him that well, but a girl I used to be really close to dated him for a long time.

How about Buffy Popkin? :lol: :lol: I couldn't believe this was her real name when I first heard it. This is a girl in America who's related (by marriage) to a friend of mine.

There is actually someone who exists called Tom Bowler, no joke!!

I know someone who called their son Ulysses Luther. I kid you not! :shock:

He's hoping for a girl next so that he can call her "7". How does he know that is a girl's name?! :?

I saw on another forum a women who had named her recent baby "Maladie".

Doesn't she own a dictionary?

In the local newspapers here they announce births....this one that I read had twins and named her children Shitthead and Assholle'....now how sad is that. We all got a big laugh at it!!!

my own brother is called Steven Stevens - bless :lol: he loves his names though! Mad arse haha.

I used to work in a call centre and came across some weird names from time to time (they were usually names changed by staff as a joke rather than genuine names for people).

I could never quite ask a receptionist for a Mr or Mrs Pratt without feeling childish and giggly.

What an unfortunate name.

:)

The footballers Phil and Gary Neville's dad is called Neville Neville!!!!! What was his Mum thinking! :lol:

The name Neville is bad enough once let alone twice!

(apologies to anyone who knows someone called Neville or wants to name their baby Neville) lol

:)

my mum knew someone at school called carrie mycock!!! in them days they didn't joke about stuff like that!!

plus my partners friend knew someone called Ben Dover!!

laugh a minute!!!

brothers at my old school....
Woody Cox
Peter Cox
Harry Cox

Not kidding...I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads