Funny how your bump just knows

Gemsy

Reaction score
when you're feeling a bit worried, and gives you a big boot to cheer you up!

I've been a little bit worried over movement recently (for worried, read paranoid!), and this morning got some really sad news that some friends found out at their 12 week scan that their baby had died :(

My little one has been wriggling and kicking all morning though, its such a nice reassurance to have.

awwww squiggle does that for me too. Little angels are already looking after mummy :) xx

aww sorry about your friend :( heard a lot of sad news recently.

I know what you mean though, when I'm feeling a bit down he's always doing acrobat moves inside to cheer me up. I'm forever rubbing my bump with a silly lovestruck look on my face!! xx

Same here, I've been having terrible nightmares. My cousin just lost hers at 12 week scan and a fb friend mc'd too. So I've also been a little worried when I don't feel anything for a while...and then BOOT - as if he knows! It reminds me how truly blessed I am to finally have a wee man getting ready to come into the world x

Oh so sorry about your friend, i lost one at 12 weeks a few yrs back, hope she gets a lovely scan experiance when she trys again x x

Lovely your feeling baby kick, its just the best feeling, i expect to feel it in 8 weeks based on my usual 24 weeks, but secretly wishing for a postieror placenta just this one time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back