funny day today

purple13

Reaction score
i'm feeling really unsettled...

i couldn't sleep last night cos of worrying about stupid things - things that wouldn't normally bother me. then when i got up this morning, the same things were still on my mind and i couldn't shake the anxiety at all. i ended up bawling on my DH for ages...

but then this afternoon i've been out and (despite the fact that i was supposed to be waiting for my maternity leave to do all this) i've bought LOADS of stuff for trog. and even better, its either been on vouchers that MIL gave me, or on my dad's credit card :cheer: :cheer:

trog now has a travel cot, a bouncer, lots of nappies... i got boring maternity/breast pads, nipple cream, and some nice makeup to put in my hospital bag amongst other stuff.

now i've got to attempt to relax for the rest of the day. i'm still feeling a bit tense. but retail therapy rocks!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

i agree!
i have been out this afternoon and bought the last bits and peices what i need.
i bought a playmat
a changing mat
nappies/wipes
toiletries
and 2 big nighties for £5.00 (bargain) that i can throw away after the birth.
i have everythin now. plus im havin a baby shower next saturday so i wonder what more goodies i will get :D

oo - where did you get your nighties? i still need to get another...

it feels v satisfactory doesn't it! i just bought an 'i love my daddy' babygrow from the internet too - it'll be part of trog's coming home outfit as a surprise for OH.

v exciting about your baby shower! :cheer:

i kow its well exciting!
my mum and sisters have arranged it for me.
my nighties were from george, rly good and they come to ur knee so u can be abit more coverd up! lol
awww id love to see a pic of ur babies comin home outfit!
i love the outfit for comin home ive bought abigail. i will try and put a piccy on xx

aw, def post a picture. i'll get one on when my babygrow's delivered!

internet shopping and credit cards are a dangerous combination... :wall: :D :D

lol well this is her coming home outfit.
i have a snow suit for her too which she will be wearin but my mum has moved it :roll:

Photo-0079.jpg

aww gorgeous outfit. I love retail therapy too, i still need a bit for baby so will have to arrange a shopping trip soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back