Funniest pregnancy outbursts

Jellybean34

Reaction score
So after another random outburst followed by floods of tears I felt the need to share and hope some of you will make me feel more normal with your stories from your hormone related episodes!

Although I've always been sensitive to PMT I'm generally not over emotional and don't get into fall outs with my OH.

Tonight I threw the tea towel down into the worktop and shouted 'f£#k you' to him as I stormed up the stairs crying shouting that I was sick of him!!

Why?!!!

Because I told him I'd make us pancakes for breakfast tomorrow and his response was 'I'm not fussed'

Looking back he should have still had a better response but normally I'd just tell him to get his own breakfast then but I totally went off the handle!!

It clearly shocked him as well as me as he followed me and apologised and gave me a hug whilst I cried and snotted on his t shirt sobbing about how tired I was.

I then said sorry for swearing at him! Lol I swear at him a fair few times but always in jest, never with any meaning. I the. Just cried for a while on my own, for no particular reason than I had more tears to shed.

Last week I cried because he tried to rush me across the road when the green man wasn't on!!!
Totes awks when you're in a busy city centre!

Someone please share one of their crazy outburst stories so I don't feel like the only mad pregnant lady around!!

Haha this sounds like me every day when I am not pregnant! I am however highly emotional, so god help the world when I do get my BFP!!

Aww bless you lol. I sobbed (and I mean so badly I gave myself a headache) because ant n Dec gave cruise tickets to a woman who had fostered lots of kids! X

I cried earlier cos the dominoes app said it couldn't deliver and I didn't know what to do! Calmed down, clicked it again and it worked.. Oh thought I was mental I think xxx

I went the other way this afternoon at work and was laughing hysterically for a good 15 minutes after finding out a huge spreadsheet was broken.
Then this evening I sobbed through an episode of criminal minds.

Lol i think ive done that at work too, just started giggling to myself out of dispair!!

I cried earlier cos the dominoes app said it couldn't deliver and I didn't know what to do! Calmed down, clicked it again and it worked.. Oh thought I was mental I think xxx

Lol I wouldn't need to be preg for this to make me cry! X

I cry at anything at the min. I cried when one of my old kids at school was in hospital. Everyone said it's sad but I was the only one crying had to sit on my own for a hr to let it all out. I also cried at the is it just eat advert where the guy and girl are on the sofa then he turns I to a rock star?? I don't know why I cried but that's hormones. I honestly can't tell you all the things gs as there are so many. Sometimes I want to cry just just I feel to let it out lol for no reason just want a good cry. Today it's because I'm feeling so ill and tired and fed up. Tomorrow who knows!

i cried last week because i'd forgotten to buy tin foil at sainsburys.

my oh is STILL laughing at me!

At about 16 weeks I almost had a breakdown in the middle of Sainsburys because my 11yr old kept 'picking at' my 9 yr old for every little thing. I very nearly burst into tears by the bananas :roll::oooo:

I was VERY hormonal and easily stressed during my 4th month. Haven't felt too bad these last few weeks thankfully!!

I cried in a breadmaking class because I'd arrived slightly late due to not being able to park and the old man at the station next to me told me I couldn't go where I'd put my stuff as it was his space - felt like a right idiot blubbing in front of loads of strangers!

Just thought of another one- I cried and got quite angry because my nectarines hadn't ripened yet and I really, really wanted one! X

I cried in a breadmaking class because I'd arrived slightly late due to not being able to park and the old man at the station next to me told me I couldn't go where I'd put my stuff as it was his space - felt like a right idiot blubbing in front of loads of strangers!

What a mean sounding old bugger he was!

To be fair, I think he was a bit flustered himself and he went out of his way to be nice to me afterwards... but he didn't say it in a very nice way!

Still, I made some nice bread! :)

I found my partner had drunk a smoothie that I'd bought for myself and cried and wailed at him until he looked like a rabbit in headlights. The next day he bought me another smoothie and a cake lol
Daftest was when I took a wrong turn coming back from a pregnancy yoga class and couldn't figure out where I was and phoned my partner just to cry down the phone at him for about an hour while sitting in the car. Must have looked so weird to passers by! Stupidly, when I drove just down the road I was on, I knew immediately where I was!

To be fair, I think he was a bit flustered himself and he went out of his way to be nice to me afterwards... but he didn't say it in a very nice way!

Still, I made some nice bread! :)

Ooh nice bread is a bonus then! As long as he got nicer thats ok

My DH wouldn't make me a drink... Snots, tears, crying, shouting.
Oh yes.

Oh I am so glad I am not the only one doing this. I cried when I ordered the wrong pizza the other week forgot to say beans and sausage. Just said beans pizza. I cry at adverts constantly. I keep getting upset because of the way my OH says things 'it's not what your saying it's the way your saying it' he wouldn't make me a cup of tea the other night and I cried and went to bed. Hahahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back