Funky dreams

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Anyone had any recently? I've had some WEIRD ones. In my dream last night I was pregnant and for some reason had to go to a midget doctor. I was worried I had measles but it turned out to be a run of the mill case of having third and fourth nipples.

Perhaps I need a psychiatrist rather than a midwife :rotfl:

I had a dream a few weeks ago i was playing Kate Winslett in the movie titanic, but it wasn't a movie i was really on the titanic with leonardo DiCaprio.

The feeling of sinking into cold water was not nice.

Sandi

daftscotslass said:
Anyone had any recently? I've had some WEIRD ones. In my dream last night I was pregnant and for some reason had to go to a midget doctor. I was worried I had measles but it turned out to be a run of the mill case of having third and fourth nipples.

Perhaps I need a psychiatrist rather than a midwife :rotfl:

That made me LOL :lol:

I had so many wierd ones when I was pg. I was lying in bed this morning and remembered a dream I had where a wallaby materialised in my bedroom and hopped out of the door and down the stairs :rotfl:

Every time I dream of giving birth, I don't have a baby, I have a hamster :oops: if I wasn't having all these scans, I'd be worried!!

i had some really wierd dreams in 2nd tri and i do mean wierd lol once i gave birth to a plastic doll :rotfl: and that wasnt the half of it... :shock:

poppy160 said:
Every time I dream of giving birth, I don't have a baby, I have a hamster :oops: if I wasn't having all these scans, I'd be worried!!

that made me LOL :rotfl: you crazy lady :rotfl:

I had a dream that I gave birth in the back of my mum's car parked on her street in broad daylight totally naked except for a duvet. The baby looked about 2years old when it came out. I then said I had to drive home and got in the drivers seat and left the baby on the floor in the back all the way home!!!

Another one was the I gave birth in the sea and there were sharks trying to eat us. There was one shark that could talk and was helping us to get away!

Both the babies were girls BTW.

My DH is a bit worried about me :rotfl:

I have had some mad dreams too - can't remember them off the top of my head just now though

Last night I woke OH up apparently swearing like a trouper and kicked him really hard then threw the pillows off the bed. I was dreaming I was at work and one of the kids was trying to hit me near my stomach.

:shock: :shock:

daftscotslass said:
In my dream last night I was pregnant and for some reason had to go to a midget doctor.

Funny you should say that - I had an appointment with my consultant today and he was teeny - spooky!

ive had sum mad uns lately, glad im not alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back