Fundal height

Slb24

Reaction score
Hello again,

Just wondering if anyone has been measured yet, or know where there uterus is?

At my consultant appointment she said that at 16 weeks it should be 4cm under my belly button. But when she checked it's already at my belly button so I'm measuring around 20 weeks.

This is my 2nd baby and I know that makes a difference. But does anyone think I'm in for a bigger baby this time? Lol

I had my gender scan yesterday and was told she weighs 6 ounces already and is 6.29 inches long. Way over the averages. (Attached)

I'm not bothered either way as I'm having growth scans this time (last baby stopped growing)

I'm just curious. It would be nice to know your experiences :) xx
60c9214a7586ae2485016f2817412703.jpg

806b955794c84d1dea07b408a972caae.jpg

Length/weight averages x

I would take it with a pinch of salt lol
My fundal height always shows bigger and puts baby over the 90th centile but I've had two growth scans so far (getting them fortnightly) and they show baby following just above the 50th centile xx

Thank you :) I wasn't sure about it. It sounded like my little girl was already bigger then she should be.
I think it might be because this is my second baby, and maybe it's moving up quicker than expected?

Thanks for replying :) xx

I'm currently 35+2 and all along I have measured about 2-3 weeks ahead of where it should be. Growth scan at 33+2 has put me up at the 93rd centile & est weight of 5lbs13ozs & at 34week mw appt I was measuring 38. I have another growth scan on Monday so I'll know more but all seems to have followed the same pattern of being on the bigger side from the start. They'll look at inducing me if baby is still growing at the rate it has been on Monday so I'll know more then. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back