Fuming!!!!!!!!

Elen123

Reaction score
Just had a blazing row with hubby, says that sex is a chore and that it's always him hat has to make the effort!!! im ovulating I have cm and now we don't have sex tonight, because im off to work at 10!! its pushing on 2 years im sick of trying every month and him harping on its a chore!!!! of course its a fricking chore its been so long!!!!! we had sex on Friday and was ment to do it tonight and then every other day!!! fucked now i'd image another month passed!!!!

Aww feel sorry for you hun- like you say it's not always plain sailing! Is there anything you can do to 'persuade him' into it. My oh has a fancy for underwear and high-heels and me being naked to be fair lol! That always seems to get his motor running! He can never resist then ;)

Grrrrr! Blokes can be so bloody frustrating,they have no concept of timing! You're still in with a shot tho, you might not ov for 12-24 hours. Jump him when you've both cooled down a bit. X

Haws the whole thing is a nightmare when it gets like that, I've been known to get a tad hysterical in the past when hubby can't/won't dtd when its the right time. We use softcups as a back ip an now, he gives me a deposit, no fuss no muss and no tantrums! Not very romantic but its quick! Xx

He just really annoyed me!! im now sat in work stewing!! he's off tomorrow and im back in tomorrow night but he's tired!!! he's been off for 3 weeks!!! hoping its not 2 late to do it in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back