Fully engaged and feeling sick

Positive37

Reaction score
past few days havent felt well at all, felt sick, hot flushes, moody, heavy, sore
just very off........

midwife today all well with me and baby been very lucky in pregnancy, blood pressure been perfect, urine all ok, anyway baby is fully engaged she couldnt feel head at all

she seems to think it could be now or next 2 weeks... but cant see me going over?

what do u think, does head being engaged mean labour is close?

had lunch out yesterday and visitors today so next few days am being very unsociable i really need some time out.... and dreading the heat!

cant believe its all going to happen very soon!!

Exciting! I have no idea whether that means labour will be any time soon. I know that i was 2/5 engaged at 37+5 and that doesn't mean anything.

Sorry your not feeling too good though. :(
Ive had a few off nights and i keep getting ear ache every evening! xx

she couldnt even feel head so shes literally down!!!!

i feel moody and very unsociable, have been doing too much its my own thought. dreading the heat tomz kel!!
u ok>xx

You know it sounds positive, but noone can really predict when baby will come. My friend got told similar and was stir crazy by the time she was a week over due. So I think it's best not to believe them!!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Yeh defo fully head down! I just don't know if they can stay that way for a long time. I presume they can. But listen to the MW and look forward to the possibility of it being soon :D

If it helps, im pretty damn unsociable at the moment. And yes me too, i really hope its just sun and not muggy :(

I am ok thank you :) xx

yes she said that im only allowed to go over a week with age and ivf... not getting hopes up just hope i dont get anymore uncomfortable xx

am almost dreading waking up tomorrow with heat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxx

My DS was fully engaged from 36 weeks and was told by mw to prepare to go early.

Gave birth at 42 weeks. By emergency c-section. After induction failed. Go early my behind lol!!!!!

Wow exciting! :) Glad to hear your midwife appointment went so well! Not long to go now hun! xxx

Hey Hun glad everything went well today here's hoping moo makes an appearance soon! I know how u feel just now I had such a bad day today I'm exhausted and uncomfortable and I'm convinced babba has moved hubby thinks I'm being paranoid but I've got this weird feeling he's transverse got mw tomo so find out soon but I'm feelin movement in diff place than before :( I really hope he is engaged! Hope u get a good nights sleep! Take it easy next few days ur gonna need it just incase! X

Fx you don't have to wait too long. Glad all is well even if you feel shite! Take it easy for a few days and try and do as little as possible! That's an order xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back