Fully Cooked!!

laurat

Reaction score
Well officially that was me fully cooked on Tues but as I had IUI I know today is 37 weeks. I had a monent yesterday at work in the toilet where I thought my goodness I could actually have my baby now. Visions of standing in class with my 24 kids watching my waters break flooded my mind. Now that would be a story!! Im so very excited to get here but now almost a little nervous.

Yesterday in the loo (dont know why I looked) on the bowl was a snot like blob which Im assuming is/was part of my plug. It wasnt bloody or anything though. Also Ive got up today and I feel as though I can breathe easier which has been quite a bit harder recently. Reading my book this is all normal at this stage but I am now wondering if my instinct of going to be late is wrong. Im actually still working till next Fri and really want my shower and lunch so hoping that these two stages arent meaning an imminent baby. Is this likely?

Congratulations due date buddy!!!!! Yay!!!

So so pleased to see u here, u deserve it so much!

Ur working so late poor u! Hope u don't ware yourself out too much.

Are u all packed and ready to go? Do u have a bump buddy as I'd love to know when u go in..although we could be there at the same time :shock: xxx

Congratulations both of u not long now xx

Congratulations due date buddy!!!!! Yay!!!

So so pleased to see u here, u deserve it so much!

Ur working so late poor u! Hope u don't ware yourself out too much.

Are u all packed and ready to go? Do u have a bump buddy as I'd love to know when u go in..although we could be there at the same time :shock: xxx

Im packed and ready to go!! All seems so real now. Ive got KayKay as my wonderful bump buddy!!

I have 6 more days left at work!! Whoop whoop!

Fantastic il look out for anything from KayKay.

Hope the next 6 days fly by for u x

I'm honoured to be your bump buddy hun and will be on hand to update the girls with your news. And YAY for fully cooked!! It's amazing your wee button could arrive any day now and would be perfectly healthy! although waters breaking in front of your class would be v dramatic! Sure you will make it to your shower and lunch next Fri. God, feels like no time at all since we were in ltttc together. Where has the time gone?!

About the plug you lost i think you can loose some a few weeks before actual labour starts, correct me if I'm wrong ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back