Fully Cooked Today :o)

Lettie

Reaction score
37 weeks, baby you can come out now! :eek:) Quite happy being pregnant just hate this.limbo period of wondering if every twinge is something starting. Ah well, it'll all happen when its good and ready and at least I've got no longer than 5 weeks left, just enjoying this last amount of time with only my little girl to worry about :eek:) xx (that makes me sad tho typing that- would quite happily have.another 5 weeks to spend.with her :eek:() xxx

Awww congrats on being fully cooked :) scary to think that they can come from any time now!! x

37 weeks, baby you can come out now! :eek:) Quite happy being pregnant just hate this.limbo period of wondering if every twinge is something starting. Ah well, it'll all happen when its good and ready and at least I've got no longer than 5 weeks left, just enjoying this last amount of time with only my little girl to worry about :eek:) xx (that makes me sad tho typing that- would quite happily have.another 5 weeks to spend.with her :eek:() xxx

whey not long to go now hun hope little one makes a appearance sooner rather than later im 33 weeks and so excited but being a bigger lady im feeling the pinch and need my little man out asap :( enjoy ur findal days of being a courier ur little delivery will be here in no time xx

Congratulations on being fully cooked! Not long to go now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back