Fully Cooked! :D

LouiseH

Reaction score
Weeeeehooooo!!!
37 weeks today, so this means I'm officially fully cooked right?!
Exciting times hehe.

Got another growth scan this Thursday coming (6th June!)
So get to see my little princess again :D

Was at the midwife Thursday just gone (30th May)
And she mentioned that when I next see the consultant, which will be after my scan, and they should discuss a sweep with me.. First I've heard of this! Asked my MW why? And she said.. 'They'll discuss it next week.' And that was it. So left me feeling very baffled. I went on the NHS website to read what a sweep actually entailed. To find that a sweep is offered..
1) Over due.
2) Mother is suffering from pregnancy diabetes, pre-eclampsia, symphysis pubis dysfunction or obstetric cholestasis, etc.
3) If the baby isn't growing as expected.
4) If your having more then one baby.
Out of these I have No.2 (SPD) and No.3 (Baby measuring small). So could this be the reason why?

But now I'm thinking, I'm in agony and can't walk/get out of bed/or go to the toilet without help, most days, without being in agony. So could I request a sweep??

xx

Not sure about the sweep stuff but congrats on being fully cooked! I was 37 weeks yesterday, so exciting to think they're ready :) x

Congratulations on 37 weeks! You may as well request a sweep. More guarantee it'll no anything but every little helps and all that.
I have mild spd so try and rest a lot as it hurts after any walking or housework etc. I am trying to avoid it getting as bad as yours, sounds horrid. Were you signed off work early? Xx

Congratulations on 37 weeks! You may as well request a sweep. More guarantee it'll no anything but every little helps and all that.
I have mild spd so try and rest a lot as it hurts after any walking or housework etc. I am trying to avoid it getting as bad as yours, sounds horrid. Were you signed off work early? Xx

I was made redundant in October, then found out I was pregnant..
And cause of being pregnant, people haven't been to keen to take me on (Cause I'd just qualified as a social care & support worker - so some situations were classed as high risk and unsafe) So I've had a pretty longggggggggg 9 month lol. Thankfully one place has told me to get back in touch once I've had my baby..
But in fairness, yes I would of 100% signed off work early, as I genuinely wouldn't of been able to make it to & from work, or get about at work properly from about 30 weeks x

Congratulations on being fully cooked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back