fully baked!

BevG

Reaction score
today my bun is officially baked. ive told her she can make an appearance anytime after today so now we play the waiting game lol. i hope its this week so i dont miss college.

it all depends who she takes after. if its me then she will be early and arrive at a convenient time, if its my OH then she will be late, stubborn and awkward as hell about the whole thing lol

Wow!! Cant believe it Bev!! Where has the time gone?? So happy for you :) can't wait to see your labour thread!! Xx

woo hoo!! congrats, ill be keeping an eye out everyday hoping for the start of labour!

xxx

Lol Wooooo hooooooooo Bev! Hope LO takes after you then!xxxxx

Congrats Bev!!! The waiting game is quite boring though!

My fully baked day too. Hope your not waiting to long hun x x

YAIIIIIII happy baked bean day :) come on Lyssia were all dying to see you

That time has flew Bev!!! Wohoo I'm delighted for you...I'm hoping the baby doesn't keep you waiting long, wishing you loads of luck and best wishes!!! X x

ta ladies, not feeling too bad really. tho i think she has a fat head lol. the only stretch marks ive got are on my knicker line and they arent long lines but are like angry red diamond shapes short and wide lol.

Congratulations on being fully baked the next bit is so boring FX she makes an aprerance soon xxx

Congrats to all the 37 weekers today! Hope all your get baby out missions work! :) looking forward to a boom in the labour watches.

Congratulations hun on being fully baked now lets get this bun out of the oven. lol. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back