Full body scanners?

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
Off for a long weekend away tomorrow :) just a bit worried about the full body scanners they have in Manchester airport, I take it they're safe?

I saw online it said if you don't get scanned you can't fly, so I guess they must be safe for preggers women? Anyone else used them? Xx

I asked this before I went away last week and everyone seemed to say they were fine, I didn't get picked to go through them this time, just the metal detector, but if I had I was going to ask if it was safe first, I took my maternity notes in my handbag just in case! Xxx

Thanks Rebecca! I think in Manchester they're all full body ones. I'll ask the question before I go through! Xx

They're more for metal detection that some weird X-ray body scanning, you should be fine :)

There absolutley fine, i read about this on my pregnancy app, so dont worryx

i flew through manchester terminal 2 and i just had the metal detector and my oh had a pat down lol, but i have been through the proper scanners twice before, think that was at terminal 1 each time though so maybe it depends where you are flying too! xxx

Thanks Rebecca, I just got the metal detectors in the uk as it turned out too! And in Italy the lady just patted me down then ushered me round the scanner so I didn't have to go through! It is amazing me now that people can tell im pregnant by looking at me - my bump has really popped! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back