Fucking Pissed Off BIGSTYLE (lmao) though it really aint funny :(

CustardCream

Reaction score
Me and OH are doing up our house so we can either sell it or most likely rent it out and buy another house. His Mum and Dad offered to help and his Dad said he'll fit our new bathroom, yeah I am greatful but they live four hours away and are staying with us. I've been at my parents in Wales (which has been amazing, I've had the best time and so has my boy) since Wed with Alfie while they do the work that causes dust etc and I'm going home today (Monday) anyway when we first arranged for them to come and stay we arranged 7 days anyway when they'd booked thier tickets they were for 10 days, whatever. I was a bit pissed off but couldnt be arsed saying anything. They have had the heating on since the min they came which costs a fucking fortune... I mean all night too! The first night they came we paid £35 for a fucking takeway, theyve bought no food while theyve been there. We have a hospital app for Alfie on Tues to find out about his op for his hernia and his Mum has invited herself. I mean fuck off!! She does fuck all the days I was there with Alfie. My parents have been amazing, they helped me every morning by having him while i can go back to bed in the morning for a few hours. I've watched telly in my old room (awww) the soaps and Take Me Out just the odd hour where they've said they are there to help me and give me a break which is something Im so greatful for. i dont want his Mums help I dont trust shed do what I want but the offer would be nice. She doesnt shut the fuck up talking when I've just got up in the morning with Alfie, they are now fucking sayikng they might stay longer. GOD sorry i've rambled I hope it all makes sense and jusgt wanted a rant x

I would be more bothered they havent offered to pay for any food while they are there more than anything your not an all inclusive holiday. Maybe talk to OH and tell him to ask for something towards the shop? Also maybe just ask if she can help with Alifie? in a nice way ask if she wants Alfie on her own for an hour so they can bond? Maybe she is worried about stepping on your toes? xx

Thanks hun, i dont really want her help tbh but god! Lol! He sleeps all night from 10-8 now so it aint as if I need help cos I do get sleep but Id just appriciate the offer if that makes sense. Thanks babe lol I needed to blow off steam haha x

God custard sounds a nightmare I would actually ask for money towards food and bills ESP now they r staying longer xxx

I know they r helping with the bathroom but to not offer any money ?!!! That just takes the Micheal !! Xxx

I can sort of understand that because they are doing the bathroom they get to stay with you but not to even offer to buy there own food is a bit much, if you had loads of spare money you wouldn't need there help with the bathroom you would have just hired someone, so you would think they would at least ask if you want money towards... I dont know what to suggest apart from next time they want to come stay say no!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back