Frustrated!!!!

Star dust

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just a quick question, I rarely have any CM let alone EWCM is there anything you lovely ladies know of or have tried that increase's this? It’s driving me mad each month as I can’t monitor my cm to know when the best time time to bed!!!!. Greatfull for any advice. love Lou.xxx

I do believe that drinking lots of water might help, but the best advice Ive heard is that the main ingredient in the cough medicine known as Robitussin, guaifenesin, can help you produce more cervical mucus. Taking just a tablespoon or two a day in the days leading up to ovulation will help with the cervical mucus.

Otherwise there is a sperm friendly lubricant called 'Pre-seed' which you can buy which acts as an equivalent to fertile CM.

I have heard that a tablespoon of honey a day after AF until ovulation can help, I was going to try it myself but only remembered to try on a couple of days :lol:

Ooh!! Ive just bought some honey too, I might try that :)

I drink herbal tea with a spoonful of honey in each morning :wink:
I think Green Tea is said to help? Also, as others have said, lots of water, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

I didnt know about the Green Tea either but Ive been drinking it for the last 3 days!! aswell as drinking 2 litres of water a day. I must be subconsciously doing the right things! :D

Thanks ladies for the tips, I certainly will try them all out. I should be drinking more water anyway; I need to wean my self off the coffee. Ha-ha Thanks again. Love Lou. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back