So after the doctors told me I had pre-eclampsia, I was told any headaches, blurred vision, dots in front of eyes and a pain in the right side of my ribs meant I had to call triage immediately. Unfortunately, on Sunday afternoon I started getting dots in front of my eyes, so it was back to hospital again! My BP was high and I had the highest amount of protein they can detect in urine. They put a canula in my right hand to take blood. Embarrassed to say I sobbed hysterically when they put it in. Even worse, it stopped working, so I had to have it removed and another put in my left hand! My BP started to settle again, so they said I could go home once the bloods had come back (if all was ok). Me and hubby arrived at hospital at 7:30pm and I didn't get to leave until 3:45am. They called me back in today for more BP checks. They came back ok, but the midwife told me my blood results were not good and she was very concerned. The consultant then came and gave me an internal exam and said my cervix was softening. She decided I needed to come back next Monday at 39 weeks where they may consider induction. The midwife wasn't happy and pretty much told me and hubby that with my blood results, they should be inducing me earlier. I just wish I could have a definite decision. If I have any more problems then I could end up with induction/c-sec this week. The midwife has made me the earliest possible appt next Monday and told us to bring all the bags as she's hopeful they'll induce.