Frustrated with not knowing dates

LouLou70

Reaction score
Hello to everyone
I don't think I am pregnant but can't rule it out just yet. I don't know when my last period was and it's killing my brain trying to figure it out.
This last week, I have been feeling quite nauseous, back pain worse than usual af pain, mild shooting type pains in nipples, my cervix (or somewhere in that region) has been aching pretty bad. Have been cramping and had the most strange feeling last night. The only way I can describe it is that it started with a little 'tingling' in my lower tummy and spread out across my tummy in like a 'wave'. Prob nothing but trying to put together a picture here. I'm not ttc so I have not been keeping check of my dates which is hugely annoying because I just wish I knew what was going on. If it's just a completely random period then I just wish it would come so that I know what's what! Oh and I've had minimal brown spotting 3 out of the last 4 days so I'm guessing that's a sign that I'm not PG too but it's just the not knowing.
Has anyone else gone doolally trying to figure out dates 'n stuff?! I'm going crazy lol Thanks for reading.

There's no way of knowing without testing. Your random spotting could be implantation bleeding if you are pregnant.
I take it your periods aren't regular if you don't know when your last one was?

Hi, thanks for reply. My periods are regular but I don't keep track of them. For the life of me I can't remember when my last one was. I don't know if I should already be on or whether it's due soon. My memory and concentration is all over the place lately. I'm really thinking period must be due soon because I have an ache right near my cervix that comes and goes and whilst I don't normally experience this as bad as I'm having it at the mo, all my typical period symptoms seem to be exaggerated this month. So maybe just a really bad month? But because my bf and I had a little slip up this month I don't know if these typical pms signs are just random or because I conceived. Maybe wait another week and then test? I know I haven't had a period this month. Or if I did, it was at the very beginning.

You're maybe over thinking your symptoms because you're worried about the 'slip up'!! If you think it may have been the beginning of the month when you last had a period, wait for another week and if still no show, take a test. I hope you get the result you want xx

Thanks. Maybe I am over thinking things. Have a Dr's appointment tomorrow because on top of all this I've had this nagging shooting type pain right near my right hip but a bit further down. I could mention things to them then. Ta :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back