Fringe

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
Does anyone else watch Fringe on Netflix? I am slightly obsessed with it and none of my friends watch it! I adore Walter and of course peter, for very different reasons obviously :blush:

Walter is a wee cutie. Cant believe hes an aussie in real life.

I watched it years ago when it first started but only just picked up again. Im on season 3 now.

Anything weird, Im game. Love american horror story.

xxxx

Walter is a wee cutie. Cant believe hes an aussie in real life.

I watched it years ago when it first started but only just picked up again. Im on season 3 now.

Anything weird, Im game. Love american horror story.

xxxx

Sounds like me! I am into all that stuff like X Files when I was younger and I have just watched this new series that has been on. Oh I love Walter, he is like an excitable little kiddie isnt he?! And well enough said about Joshua Jackson, no need to explain why I am a fan of his! I am on series 3 also

AHS is fantastic, I loved Asylum thats the best one in my opinion. I am also a big fan of Bates Motel and Hemlock Grove, Grimm, Scream (the series, not the film) and The Killing these were all fantastic. Do you watch any of those? xx

None that you have mentioned but id give them a bash.

Loved Murder House, liked asylum bt thought there was alot going on wih aliens and the dr and nurses coven was my fave, loved the whole girl power culty thing plus I love learning of other cults, I do clairvoyance so some might think of me as culty. Freakshow I was most excited about and loved the concept but thought they could have did more freak thins. Id seen more weird things in other seasons. Loved hotel, loved gaga she surprised me actually but I thought it ended quite abruptly to the point I didnt realise the last episode was the last one lol realized after I wikid the episodes. So expected a better ending from that.

Theres so god damn much. Im also watching the OJ series and greys anatomy criminal minds and I like darevil and all the superheroy ones :lol: orange is the new black too.

Ive seen just about every serial killer documentary and like alot of the conspiracy stufd with like kurt cobain. Making a murderer is amazing and my next one is blackfish, Im gaining courage for that as I hate animal cruelty. I also love alot of the programes on anchient history about other theories on how we got here.

I wish I had this spongey brain in school :lol:

xxxx

Making a murderer was fascinating! Where do you fall about Him, innocent or guilty?
How do people think clairvoyance is like a cult?! I can't do it myself but I have sensitivity to a fre things. I have experienced and seen things most people would write off as me being silly. I get feelings about things and they can be spooky. A friend of mine can see and communicate with ghosts, they love me, apparently I had an old lady behind me and two kids by my feet. I'm interested in anything like that or aliens etc

Loved murder house too, think freak show might have been my least favourite though. In hotel, I love the March character he was chilling. I've liked all of the characters he's played though. I'm quite terrified of masks and clowns so that was never gonna work for me! Although I am into serial killer things so very interested in the real man behind the hotel.

I do like Grey's anatomy and scrubs but not long got into casualty and holby city which I'm now obsessed with! I just like anything, I'm a big fan of the soaps, pretty much all of them! Xxx

None that you have mentioned but id give them a bash.

Loved Murder House, liked asylum bt thought there was alot going on wih aliens and the dr and nurses coven was my fave, loved the whole girl power culty thing plus I love learning of other cults, I do clairvoyance so some might think of me as culty. Freakshow I was most excited about and loved the concept but thought they could have did more freak thins. Id seen more weird things in other seasons. Loved hotel, loved gaga she surprised me actually but I thought it ended quite abruptly to the point I didnt realise the last episode was the last one lol realized after I wikid the episodes. So expected a better ending from that.

Theres so god damn much. Im also watching the OJ series and greys anatomy criminal minds and I like darevil and all the superheroy ones :lol: orange is the new black too.

Ive seen just about every serial killer documentary and like alot of the conspiracy stufd with like kurt cobain. Making a murderer is amazing and my next one is blackfish, Im gaining courage for that as I hate animal cruelty. I also love alot of the programes on anchient history about other theories on how we got here.

I wish I had this spongey brain in school :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back