Freuent urination

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by patricianorwood, Jun 17, 2005.

1. patricianorwood

teuesday I started having frequent urination and it continues. Even at nite i have to get up to go. Is that a good sign. Im on day 39 but no positive yet. any good advise. My temp has went from 98 to 99 in the mornings any body know about that?

2. Guest

I know that if your temp stays increased it's a good sign. When did u last do a HPT?

3. patricianorwood

:D i had my last one this morning [first Response}. I also ovulated late too though.

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

A higher temperature is a great sign. My temp shot up from 35.9 to 37.3 when I conceived which was a much higher temperature than when I normally ovulated.

The frequent urination thing is really common but I seem to have escaped it ...fortunately!

Let us know when you find out any more.

5. Stacyt

Stacyt Well-Known Member

Hi Girls, the frequent urination started happening to me at night only from 8 weeks and now that I have hit 12 weeks I want to go all the time. It's quite annoying as you feel like you are bursting and then when you go there is hardly anything coming out!
    Good luck to those ttc.
    sx