Frer Packaging??

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Bellarina, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

Hi girls
    This may seem a random question but I recall there being a thread recently about different frers having different MIU (I think that's what it was)
    Anyway I just opened a new packet of frers that id bought on Amazon and the foil packet the test is in is pink....now I'm sure the ones I used last cycle (my mc) were white???

What is the correct foil colour that the individual tests are sealed in (not the box)? I can't remember from back nearly 4 yrs ago with my son

Thanks xx

2. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Hey love

The FRERS I used was pink. Pretty sure 12mui. I think from what I gathered looking at other thread on forums online was the American ones seem to be lower. I've never had one lower than 12. I don't think. But the packaging was pink.

xxxx

3. Bellarina

Thank you for replying hun xx

4. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

Hey yeah I posted about it, I accident got ones that were quick read . not easy result!
    The foil inside the FRER are pink 12miu and the quick read 100 miu are white :D x

#4 Lulla Bell, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  5. Bellarina

Thanks girls I must have got the right ones this time as got my bfp this morning on my free then a digi. Thank you for your replies...that must have been why on last pregnancy I didn't get my bfp until 3 days after af was due as had white packet...thats so naughty that they do that! xx

6. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

AWWWWW CONGRATS!!!! Yay! x