Frer Packaging??

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls
This may seem a random question but I recall there being a thread recently about different frers having different MIU (I think that's what it was)
Anyway I just opened a new packet of frers that id bought on Amazon and the foil packet the test is in is pink....now I'm sure the ones I used last cycle (my mc) were white???

What is the correct foil colour that the individual tests are sealed in (not the box)? I can't remember from back nearly 4 yrs ago with my son

Thanks xx

Hey love

The FRERS I used was pink. Pretty sure 12mui. I think from what I gathered looking at other thread on forums online was the American ones seem to be lower. I've never had one lower than 12. I don't think. But the packaging was pink.

xxxx

Hey yeah I posted about it, I accident got ones that were quick read . not easy result!
The foil inside the FRER are pink 12miu and the quick read 100 miu are white :D x

Last edited:
Thanks girls I must have got the right ones this time as got my bfp this morning on my free then a digi. Thank you for your replies...that must have been why on last pregnancy I didn't get my bfp until 3 days after af was due as had white packet...thats so naughty that they do that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back