FRER getting lighter

Laurababs

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm around 5 weeks pregnant. I took a FRER on Tuesday and it showed a light positive, I took one today with FMU and it showed an even lighter positive :\ This shouldn't be happening, right?

I also took a clearblue on Tuesday, which said "pregnant 1-2", should I take another to see if this has gone up?

Thanks

Sorry guys I meant to put this in Tri 1, although perhaps you POAS addicts can help lol!

Aww hun I'm sure everything is fine, sorry I can't offer more advice

xxxxxx

It's probably too soon to do another digi. It could mean something or it could mean nothing! In my experience when this has happened to me the tests gradually went negative and I started to bleed a day or two after.
I'm not saying this will be the case for you as tests can be lighter depending on how concentrated with hcg your urine is. Best thing to do to stop stress is to stop testing. You've tested and it's positive so unless you have bleeding just relax and go with it xx

Bleeding :( I feel so stupid, I already told my parents, my best friend...now I have to tell them it's gone.

Oh no I'm so so sorry Laura, god that's awful :( really wish I could give you big hug sweetheart

xxxxxxxx

Thank you, I guess it wasn't even a "real" baby at 5 weeks, it still sucks though :\ xxx

I'm so sorry sweetie, it doesn't matter how far along you were it was real and you need to grieve. Don't be feeling stupid either because you're not. Take care xx

Don't feel stupid and it doesn't matter how far along you are, the pain still hurts.

Take care xx

i'm so sorry hun! :( it's so hard!! big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back