freewebs or microsoft

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all I'm hoping to set up my own website soon, (for selling) as I'm just starting out I'd like a website that is free to make and run but then maybe hopefully upgrade to a better paid one later on it I do ok.

I've looked around and from what I've read the best ones are Freewebs and from Microsoft has anyone used or know anything about these?

Do you know any better ones?

Idealy I'd like to make my own banners and maybe ad a logo, as I'm hoping to make it a bussiness type, I don't need a shopping cart or payment facilitys (just yet) as with what I sell customers would have to contact me anyway so will work payment through paypal invoice.

Also what do you guys think as this for a name, Precious Personal Portraits (logo would be PPP)?

Thanks all
xSuzx

suz, the website ive got for my photos is freewebs. Its really really simple to use and it has an option on it to add buy-now button for selling thing which directs the buyer to pay into your paypal account. :D

you can get free domain names from http://www.dot.tk/en/pageC00.html so once you have your website set up, if its something like www.freewebs/suz/preciousportraits for example (it will be something like that on a free website) then you can still have a proffesional looking webaddress, just register on dot.tk and tell them the website address to point to :)

If you need a hand give me a shout, and good luck![/url]

Thanks girls

GGG thanks for the info on the domain name, That was one thing that was putting me off freewebs as I do want it to look as professional as possible esp as what I'm offering is something on the artistic side, appearance is everything.

I'm starting to get very excited about it now :D

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back