freebies

When I signed up to cowangate I got a free teddy a little cow lol and a wee polar bear when I signed up to Aptamil :D you get free stuff when you sign up to pampers as well but dont think you receive it till further on :p xx

Boots give you some good vouchers hun, I got a free bottle and a changing bag when I bought a pack of nappies the other day, the whole lot cost £3 because of the vouchers! You also get double points on all baby stuff :) xxx

I got a free cuddle cow from Cow & Gate when I signed up with them, Boots also give u lots of offers/extra points and a free changing bag and Avent bottle when you join their Parenting Club.

Oh and Pampers send a free pack out to you during your third trimester. I received mine last week (so I was 29 weeks) and it had 10 newborn nappies, a pack of sensitive baby wipes and a little booklet with advice on your baby and hospital bag etc.

I've joined every parenting club I could find there are some good freebies out there..........so far.......pampers, boots, asda, Tesco, sainsburys , cow and gate, aptimil, bounty, avent, breastflow.........Sure there are more can't think of them right now will update when I do.

Last edited:
I joined pampers - should get my pack through when im in my 3rd trimester. I also joined emmas diary - and u can collect free packs from argos if you print off the coupons. I also joined asda and you get a huggies newborn starter kit - 27 pack newborn nappies, pack of wipes, hat and vouchers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back