Freebie packs

Rebecca89

Reaction score
just a quick thought, I have seen people saying they have recieved more bounty packs and emmas diary packs by registering with more than 1 name,
can men register for them? I was thinking of doing it again in my OH's name, mainly as I want more of the aldi samples and money off vouchers :p got 3 in my last lot so managed to get quite a few cheap packs nappies & wipes! xxx

just a quick thought, I have seen people saying they have recieved more bounty packs and emmas diary packs by registering with more than 1 name,
can men register for them? I was thinking of doing it again in my OH's name, mainly as I want more of the aldi samples and money off vouchers :p got 3 in my last lot so managed to get quite a few cheap packs nappies & wipes! xxx

What are these bounty packs hun? xx

you can register online for them or get the pack from the midwife and you can collect packs with samples and freebies from boots! same with the emmas diary ones, print them off and go to argos or boots! xxx

Im not sure if u can for the bounty..

But with the emmas diarys u can collect at boots and argos so u can reg online under random names if u wanted. or go to a different boots and just print more off with ur name.
Ive only picked up 1 of each, cant be arsed with the drive to get more haha xx

Do the vouchers have an expiration date?

ummm i dont think so.. if they do i dnt think its this year!

but they do them in diff stages and most have newborn nappies in so ull need to use them up anyway xx

i have used mine so not sure, i know the aldi ones from in the pack ran out in december i think! i think they have quite a long life on them! xxx

Oh good because I want the packs now but not getting a thing until twelve weeks.

Hun theres no harm in getting them now.

But emmas diarys goes by ur due date anyway when u register, they send u an email reminder.
To print off the vouchers theres no time limit and the shops will re stock as they are barcoded so if they batch they have in store includes money off vouchers due to end theyll just discard them and restock!
so u wont be missing out! xxx

Thanks for the Emmas diary info, didn't know this! Will pick up a pack at the weekend

Also i picked all 3 packs together. I asked if it was ok and they had no issue in argos. Cos 1 is a famiky pack for after baby.
But it was fine.

Tbh all 3 had the same stuff anyway haha

I have the 2 vouchers for the first 2 emmas diary packs from the book but I haven't seen a 3rd one, can I just ask in argos to be giving it anyway? Xx

I've had about 10 plus Emmas Diary packs, only every 1 Bounty.

I had 6 leaflets in same bag & they keep sending me them through the post, I had another pack today out of the 6 extra leaflets from last time & was another 6 inside !

Every pack of the "mum to be" have been the same for me though. Lidle Nappies, Palmers stretch mark cream & the Johnsons pack.

I've signed up - thanks so much for posting this!

Yeah the coco butter samples i loved!!

And i found the lil johnsons are perfect for hosp bag :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back